CHIC STUDIOS 2020 COVID19 HYGIENE + HEALTH PROTOCOL
Committed To Ensure The Health And Safety
WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EACH STUDENT, STAFF MEMBER, AND FRIEND WHO COMES TO CHIC STUDIOS. FRIENDLY REMINDER, TO SOCIAL DISTANCE.
PLEASE READ IN FULL
Your Health is our Priority! Here’s what we’re doing:
- Temperature Checks before each class/event.
- Mandatory Hand-washing before classes/events
- Socially Distanced Stations for Students – limiting our class sizes
- Face Masks Required – Chic Provides
- Mandatory hygiene (brushes, station) checks – this is something we always do, and will continue
- Sanitizing Stations – Hand Sanitizer, Lysol cleaning wipes, alcohol + more. Chic always offers this at the school, we take hygiene and health seriously.
- Wash hands before entering the space (restrooms on each floor, include soap, hand sanitizer +
Disposable paper towel.
- Apply hand sanitizer when entering chic studios (or use touchless alcohol dispenser)
- Chic Studios staff will do daily temperature checks for any person entering Chic space.
- Any packages that enter Chic Studios, must be kept in corner area, and not transferred to any other area (first, wipe off and disinfected before putting away)
- All students will be required to wash hands before class starts + after lunch.
- All makeup, hair, airbrush stations will be subject to hygiene checks.
- At no times, shall a student remove any products from chic classroom. Instructors will hand
Out/scoop out products and distribute to students for all classes.
- All makeup will be left out daily for Chic staff to wipe and clean before putting away.
- Students practicing on a model/student doing makeup, hair, airbrush will be required to wear a face mask for practical applications.
- Staff are required to wear a mask when hosting a tour or meeting anyone who enters Chic (this includes any events).
- Instructors are required to wear a mask during any practical applications.
- Chic space will be Lysol disinfected daily, throughout the entire space.
- When staff + students are on breaks outside of chic, wearing a mask in public is required.
Your Health is our Priority!
- Chic Studios will provide a face mask, however it is optional when modeling and during theory in class, as well once an event begins, when seated, it’s optional.
- Face shields will be available for anyone who wishes to use one for makeup classes.
- Gloves are not required but at the discretion of the student/staff, if you feel more comfortable wearing gloves, please bring a clean pair with you.