Chic Studios Online is set up to help you succeed and garner a career in makeup artistry or the beauty industry.
HOW DOES ONLINE LEARNING WORK
- Every Chic Studios online makeup course includes: full set of colored notes and course material, note paper (option to print) Live Videos (via Zoom) in the classroom. A selected few video tutorials, homework checks, fireside chats, career services and and hands-on assignments.
- Every course provides a suggested Kit list to order through amazon, a link to a shopping cart, however this is optional. It is set up to make it each for each student to purchase should they wish to. Chic Studios encourages each student to practice looks on yourself, mannequin head for purchase, a family member or friends.
- Chic Studios Online, provides a log-in to a portal for questions, technical support, homework submission, career services, and a life long learning program (free courses forever!)
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion
- Receive access to Chic Pro Community Online for job postings in your area, hiring fairs, career services, resume feedback and more
- All courses include real instructors, live demos and direct connection with professionals.
- Students enrolled into online Professional Course (level 1, 2 + 3) includes a FREE mentorship session with our lead instructors
- All online courses allow students to work from your own space/home, create your own schedule and work at your pace. We work with each student to master their makeup looks, answer questions and we provide all material you need to succeed.
- Enrollment is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Enrollment form, payment, and start within 24 hours.
ONCE I PAY, WHAT HAPPENS?
Once your enrollment form is submitted and payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment and a welcome package email with all Chic online course details. You will be able to start your online learning within 24 hours.
DO I NEED TO BUY A MAKEUP KIT OR BRUSHES?
Chic Studios Online offers 2 suggested kits
– Kit #1
for those who are starting from the very start, have no products at all, or very little Or Kit #2
which is for those who have a basic kit, and want to add more to expand their skill-set. The costs to purchase Kit #1
can range from $200-400 (however it is not mandatory to enroll, and we encourage students to find products they have at home that are hygienic) Kit #2
can range from $200-300. These are not mandatory for the course.
HOW LONG DOES EACH COURSE TAKE?
Each online course varies, however the online material will allow for each student to complete online courses at their own pace. The online ‘in-person’ Zoom classes will be scheduled classes. Each Zoom class will be scheduled at 11AM EST. Students have the option to join in or request to join at a later time. Complete of all ‘in-person’ Zoom class is required within 90 days of the enrollment, in order to successful complete. There will be many make up time options to help students complete as their earliest convenience.
The suggested time per course is:
- Level 1: Beauty Makeup – 1 week (up to 3 weeks)
- Level 2: Bridal Makeup + Business – 1 week (up to 3 weeks)
- Level 3: TV and Music Video, Fashion and Runway + Digital Beauty/Social Media – 1 week (up to 3 weeks)
- Level 1, 2 + 3: 3 weeks (up to 9 weeks)
- Digital Beauty/Social Media – 1 day (up to 3 weeks)
IF I START WITH BEAUTY LEVEL 1, CAN I ENROLL INTO PROFESSIONAL ONLINE LEVEL 1, 2 + 3 FOR THE DISCOUNT?
Yes, every online course is designed to take one by one, or enroll all at once, for a discount.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I ENROLL BUT CAN’T START RIGHT AWAY?
That is ok. The online courses are set up where you receive all material within 24 hours for your selected course. Then, you join the Zoom online classes on the selected days. If you can’t start, you can join in when you can.
IF I START AND DON’T LIKE THE COURSE, CAN I GET A REFUND?
All online courses offer complimentary transfers to another course for the same value, however there are no refunds.
IF I REALLY LIKE MY INSTRUCTOR, CAN I REQUEST 1-ON-1 LESSONS WITH THEM?
Yes, every instructor offers 1on1 lessons through Chic Studios Online, and enrollment can be set up through Chic Studios. The cost is $50 per 30-minutes lesson. Lessons are typically 60-90 minutes, and provide material and notes.
ONCE I COMPLETE THE ONLINE COURSE, NOW WHAT?
Every Chic Studios online graduate receives a Congratulations email with their certificate, and access to the Chic Pro Community online, with career services, job postings, hiring fairs, mentorship, and much more. Once students graduate Chic Studios online remains available for every artist/graduate to help them succeed!
IF I WANT TO START IN MONTHS FROM NOW, SHOULD I ENROLL NOW?
Yes. The reason to enroll now is to start your career journey. Start connecting with the Chic Studios online team, and ask questions leading up to your start. Also, you will receive you material once you enroll, you can always take your time reading notes, so you are fully prepared upon your start date.