Chic Online FAQ
Chic Studios Online is set up to help you succeed and garner a career in makeup artistry or the beauty industry.
All online courses include a Certificate & Mentorship.
- Every Chic Studios online makeup course includes: full set of colored notes and course material, note paper (option to print). Included are selected on-demand tutorials, homework checks, fireside chats, career services and hands-on assignments.
- Every course provides a suggested Kit list to order through amazon, a link to a shopping cart, however this is optional. It is set up to make it each for each student to purchase should they wish to. Chic Studios encourages each student to practice looks on yourself, mannequin head for purchase, a family member or friends.
- Chic Studios Online, provides a log-in to a portal for questions, technical support, homework submission, career services, and a life long learning program (free courses forever!)
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion
- Receive access to Chic Pro Community Online for job postings in your area, hiring fairs, career services, resume feedback and more
- All courses include a real instructor in the videos, and direct connection with professionals.
- Students enrolled into online Professional Course (level 1, 2 + 3) includes a FREE mentorship session with our lead instructors
- All online courses allow students to work from your own space/home, create your own schedule and work at your pace. We work with each student to master their makeup looks, answer questions and we provide all material you need to succeed.
- Enrollment is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Enrollment form, payment, and start within 24 hours.
Once your payment is made, you are all set! You will receive a confirmation of enrollment to your email you provided and a link to access to the online portal. You will be able to start your online learning within 24 hours of sign up.
Chic Studios Online offers 2 suggested kits – Kit #1 for those who are starting from the very start, have no products at all, or very little Or Kit #2 which is for those who have a basic kit, and want to add more to expand their skill-set. The costs to purchase Kit #1 can range from $200-400 (however it is not mandatory to enroll, and we encourage students to find products they have at home that are hygienic) Kit #2 can range from $200-300. These are not mandatory for the course.
Each online course varies, however the online material will allow for each student to complete online courses at their own pace.
The suggested time per course is:
- Level 1: Beauty Makeup – (3-7 days)
- Level 2: Bridal Makeup + Business – 1 week (3-7 days)
- Level 3: TV and Music Video, Fashion and Runway + Digital Beauty/Social Media – (3-7 days)
- Level 1, 2 + 3: (9-30 days)
- Digital Beauty/Social Media – (1-3 days)
Yes, every online course is designed to take one by one, or enroll all at once, for a discount.
That is ok. The online courses are set up to learn at your own pace, when it works for your schedule. You will receive all material within 24 hours for your selected course, and we encourage students to start when their schedule permits.
All online courses are non refundable, as all the course material is sent to you once you enroll.
Yes, every instructor offers 1on1 lessons through Chic Studios Online, and enrollment can be set up through Chic Studios. The cost is $50 per 30-minutes lesson. Lessons are typically 60-90 minutes, and provide material and notes.
Every Chic Studios online graduate receives a Congratulations email with their certificate, and access to the Chic Pro Community online, with career services, job postings, hiring fairs, mentorship, and much more. Once students graduate Chic Studios online remains available for every artist/graduate to help them succeed!
Yes. The reason to enroll now is to start your career journey. Start connecting with the Chic Studios online team, and ask questions leading up to your start. Also, you will receive you material once you enroll, you can always take your time reading notes, so you are fully prepared upon your start date.