Master Certified Makeup
with Hairstyling + Airbrush
Course Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Advanced
Course Price: $3940
Course Duration: DAY: 4 weeks // EVENING: 6 weeks total (4 weeks evening + 2 weeks day or online)
Enroll in our Master Certified Makeup course, and set yourself apart from the others in the beauty industry. This is a full-time, hands-on, well-rounded professional course. Including all things in pro makeup, starting with the fundamentals, hygiene, skin care, tools and then moving into advanced techniques for your dream career! Chic Studios is pleased to offer this comprehensive Master Certified Makeup course that covers a multitude of Professional Makeup Artist skills. Our Master Certified Makeup Course includes 3 photoshoots to set our students up for success, which includes 1 headshot for professional use and 2 portfolio looks. The Master Certified course consists of 106 hours of comprehensive classroom experience, as well as out of class professional development, for a total of 118+ hours.
About This Course
This intensive, hands-on makeup course in New York City (NYC) is designed to provide you with everything you need to excel as a professional makeup artist, from beginner and intermediate makeup fundamentals to professional and career promotion. This course includes Beauty Makeup, Bridal Makeup and Business. Professional advanced week: TV and Music Video Makeup, Fashion and Runway Makeup, Digital Beauty, Social Media. And, Master Week: Hairstyling, Airbrush Makeup and several photoshoots.
This course includes some priceless aspects for any artist: Mentorship. Career Services. And, a Life long of Learning (meaning you can take any part of this course over again, to brush up on your skills!)
During the fourth week, the airbrush course, there is no kit included, however, one can be purchased for an extra cost $200.
The Master Certified course consists of 118+ total hours
- Week 1: 26 hours (30 total hours, with out-of-class work)
- Week 2: 26 hours (30 total hours, with out-of-class work)
- Week 3: 26 hours (30 total hours, with out-of-class work)
- Week 4: 14 hours Airbrush + 14 hours Hairstyling.
Graduates of this course can expect to be prepared to achieve more advanced makeup artistry techniques throughout the course while learning business basics to marry with their makeup artistry career. During this course, there are two ‘tests’ Test 1 – written, passing grade 80%. Test 2 – practical, during final photoshoot. These tests are accountability checks, not state exams. Chic Studios supplies everything needed for learning purposes, with the material, tools, supplies, and products, to find success within this makeup course and beyond.
Included In This Course
- Basic Kit with Brush Set
- Skin Care Set
- Professional Photoshoots (1 headshot + 2 portfolio looks)
- Diploma upon successful completion
- Brand Pro Card Applications (25+ brands) for discounts 20%-40% OFF
- Access to the Chic Pro Community (a private group for hiring fairs, job postings, networking events and more)
- Shopping Event 40% OFF MAC Cosmetics
- Virtual Pro Makeup Event (Sephora, Charlotte Tilbury, MAC, or Makeup Forever)
- Pro Makeup Event (Sephora, MAC or Makeup Forever)
- Airbrush kit is an extra cost ($150)
- Mentorship + Career Services
Day class: Monday to Thursday from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Evening class: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 6pm- 10:00pm
- History of Makeup Artistry- who, when + what happened, styles + more
- Hygiene + Prepping Techniques
- Foundation Testing, Color Matching + Applications
- Station Setup, Tools, Brushes + Materials (uses/functions)
- Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients & Product Knowledge
- Brow Shaping, Perfection + Defining
- Step-by-Step Beauty Makeup Applications
- Day Makeup Notes + Applications
- Color Theory
- Liquid Eye Liner Application + Techniques
- Natural Makeup Applications
- Bridal Makeup Applications – Global Look
- Bridal Makeup Applications – Natural Look
- Bridal Makeup Applications – Traditional Look
- Bridal Makeup Applications – Heavy Glam Look
- Social Media Notes + Tips
- Business: Branding + Marketing
- Business: Freelance Makeup Artistry
- Business: Sales + Cosmetic Retailing
- Business: Bridal Clients + Invoices + More
- Fashion + Runway Makeup
- TV + Music Video Makeup
- Digital Beauty Makeup + Social Media (online)
- Professional Development (career)
- Photoshoot (headshot)
- 28 hours Airbrush (14) + Hairstyling (14)
- 2 Photoshoots (airbrush beauty with hair + freestyle look of choice)
Chic Photo Shoot
Included in several courses is a professional photo shoot, with a professional photographer, hairstyling, on-set etiquette experience, snacks, beverages, music, access to the content studios for selfies, content creation and more. A well-rounded experience and additional photos for their portfolio to showcase their talent.
Chic Photo Shoot
Pro Card Membership
Upon completion of any Chic Studios course, or class, graduates receive a package with Pro Membership applications, with over 25+ brands. Also graduates receive Frends and Naimes memberships (direct shopping to over 200+ top brands offering discounts between 20% – 50%. The membership process and fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
For all workshops, Photo shoots or Social Media class, there is a $200 non-refundable fee.
Share your feedback with us so we can share with others
*the best compliment you can give Chic is the referral of us to your friends and family*