Full Course: Professional Makeup (Level 1, 2 and 3)
Our online Professional course is approximately 3 weeks, (12-15 hours per week) Each level includes: 2 online, in-person classes, with on-demand videos, video lessons, and course material + notes.
- Module 1: History of Makeup, Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients, Anatomy of the Face, Hygiene, Prepping the Skin + How to Clean Brushes, Color Theory, Color Correcting, Foundation Testing, Types of Foundations and Product Knowledge
- Module 2: Basic Makeup Application, Shaping the Brows, Smokey Eyes, Evening Makeup Looks, Corrective Eye Shapes and Red Lips
- Module 3: Day Makeup, Natural Makeup, Face Shapes, Contouring + Highlighting, Winged Liner and Tight Liner (Cake Liner)
- Module 4: Bridal Makeup – Traditional Makeup looks, Individual Lashes and Basic Business: Retail Business
- Module 5: Bridal Makeup – Natural Makeup looks + Heavy Glam looks, Strip Lashes and Basic Business: Bridal Business
- Module 6: Bridal Makeup – Global Bridal looks, cut crease eye look and Basic Business: Freelance Professional
- Module 7: TV and Music Video Makeup
Introduction to Makeup for Television + Set Etiquette + Makeup Artist Roles on Set, HD Makeup + Product Knowledge, Daytime glam and red carpet looks, Lighting, Reading a Call Sheet, Introduction to Music Video Makeup, story telling.
- Module 8: Fashion and Runway Makeup
Introduction to Fashion Show Makeup, Backstage at a Fashion Show, Extreme Contour & Highlighting, Editorial Look, Colored Eye Focus and more
- Module 9: Digital Beauty and Social Media
Social Platforms- Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and more. Getting Noticed on Social Media, Digital Tools, Filming/Being on Camera, Preparing to Shoot, Edits, Apps, Step-by-Step Makeup on self for the camera