Hairstyling for Makeup
Course Level: Beginners – Advanced
Course Price: $800
Course Duration: 2 Days (Daytime)
Enroll in our Hairstyling for Makeup Artists course in NYC, to advance your makeup career. This course is a great addition to your professional makeup training.
About This Course
Chic Studios School of Makeup offers this hairstyling course that covers a multitude of fundamental of hair, basic and intermediate hairstyling techniques. Our Hairstyling course consists of 18 total hours of comprehensive classroom experience, hair theory, and practical application.
Included In This Course
- Hairstyling suggested kit list (no tools or supplies are needed, we provide all)
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Photo Shoot
- Pro Card Membership Applications (over 25 brands)
- Access to the Chic Pro Community (a private group for hiring fairs, job postings, networking events and more)
Day Class: Monday + Tuesday from 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Fundamentals of Hair, types, textures, styles + products
- Introduction to hair: careers and freelance
- Dry Styling: wet to dry + Dry only
- Styling Techniques – Teasing + Pin Curls
- Styling Techniques – Curling + French Twist
- Hygiene and Safety with tools
- Buns/Knots + Flatirons
- On-Set Etiquette Training
- Styling with Braids
- Bridal Clients & the Business of the Bridal Industry
- Bridal Styles: Up Do’s & Down-Styles
- Basic Business of Hairstyling + on-set etiquette
- Professional Photoshoot with model
Pro Card Membership
Upon completion of any Chic Studios course, or class, graduates receive a package with Pro Membership applications, with over 25+ brands. Also graduates receive Frends and Naimes memberships (direct shopping to over 200+ top brands offering discounts between 20% – 50%. The membership process and fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
For all workshops, Photo shoots or Social Media class, there is a $200 non-refundable fee.
Share your feedback with us so we can share with others
*the best compliment you can give Chic is the referral of us to your friends and family*