Hairstyling for Makeup
Course Level: Beginners – Advanced
Course Price: $800
Course Duration: 2 Days (Daytime)
Enroll in our Hairstyling for Makeup Artists course in NYC, to advance your makeup career. This course is a great addition to your professional makeup training.
About This Course
Chic Studios School of Makeup offers this hairstyling course that covers a multitude of fundamental of hair, basic hairstyling techniques. Our Hairstyling course consists of 14 total hours of comprehensive classroom experience, hair theory, and practical application.
Included In This Course
- Hairstyling suggested kit list (no tools or supplies are needed, we provide all)
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Access to the Chic Pro Community (a private group for hiring fairs, job postings, networking events and more)
Day Class: Monday + Tuesday from 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Fundamentals of Hair, types, textures, styles + products
- Introduction to hair: careers and freelance
- Dry Styling: wet to dry + Dry only
- Styling Techniques – Curling + French Twist
- Hygiene and Safety with tools
- Buns/Knots + Flatirons
- On-Set Etiquette Training
- Styling with Braids
- Bridal Styles: Up Do’s & Down-Styles
- Basic Business of Hairstyling + on-set etiquette
Pro Card Membership
Upon completion of any Chic Studios course, or class, graduates receive a package with Pro Membership applications, with over 25+ brands. Also graduates receive Frends and Naimes memberships (direct shopping to over 200+ top brands offering discounts between 20% – 50%. The membership process and fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
For all workshops, Photo shoots or Social Media class, there is a $200 non-refundable fee.
Share your feedback with us so we can share with others
*the best compliment you can give Chic is the referral of us to your friends and family*