Weekend: Bridal/Beauty Makeup & Business
For someone who works during the day or evenings.
Course Level: Beginners – Intermediate
Course Price: $995
Course Duration: 2 Days (Saturday & Sunday)
Our Bridal and Beauty makeup weekend course in NYC is fantastic for someone who works during the day or evenings. This course consists of 14 total hours over 1 weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Chic Studios School of Makeup is pleased to offer this well-rounded weekend makeup course that covers a multitude of fundamental makeup artist skills.
About This Course
This intensive, hands-on makeup class in NYC is designed to provide you with everything you need to excel as a get started as a professional makeup artist, from beginner and intermediate makeup fundamentals to professional development and career promotion.
Graduates of this course can expect to be prepared to achieve more advanced makeup artistry techniques. We supply everything you need to find success both in the bridal and beauty makeup course and beyond.
Included In This Course
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Basic Kit with Brushes
- Skincare Kit
- Brand Pro Card Applications (25+ brands)
- Access to the Chic Pro Community (private group for hiring fairs, job postings, networking events and more)
Weekend Day Class: 10:00am – 5:00pm (Saturday + Sunday)
- History of Makeup & Fundamentals
- Hygiene + Prepping Techniques
- Foundation Testing & Color Matching + Application
- Station Setup, Tools, Brushes + Materials (uses/functions)
- Skin Philosophy, Skin Care & Product Knowledge
- Brow Shaping, Perfection + Defining
- Step-by-Step Beauty Makeup Applications
- Color Theory
- Bridal Makeup Notes – Global + Natural makeup
- Bridal Notes + Applications – Traditional Look
- Bridal Notes + Applications – Heavy Glam Look
- Business: Branding + Marketing
- Business: Freelance Makeup Artistry
- Business: Bridal Clients + Invoices + More
Pro Card Membership
Upon completion of any Chic Studios course, or class, graduates receive a package with Pro Membership applications, with over 25+ brands. Also graduates receive Frends and Naimes memberships (direct shopping to over 200+ top brands offering discounts between 20% – 50%. The membership process and fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
For all workshops, Photo shoots or Social Media class, there is a $200 non-refundable fee.
Share your feedback with us so we can share with others
*the best compliment you can give Chic is the referral of us to your friends and family*