Ciara Burgos and Aleah Alvarado
At Chic, we are proud to train and learn from some of the best in the business. Education is such a key element to true success, and we have seen our 3000+ graduates go on to do incredible things in the beauty industry (humble brag!). We are so proud to put a spotlight on two of our beloved Chic Graduates! Both artists and boss babes are carving out their own lane in beauty one beautiful step at a time!
5 fun facts about Ciara!
- I have a three-year-old son
- Born and raised in Connecticut
- I am an Aquarius
- My favorite way to play with makeup is to incorporate bold colors into a look
- I am 5’8
Looks by Ciara
Advice from Ciara
“Stay true to who you are as a creative! Times change and so will trends, but make sure everything you do has some YOU in it, people will recognize that and connect to it.”
Follow her on Instagram! @faceyourbeautyMUA
5 fun facts about Aleah!
- I started playing with my mom’s lipsticks at the age of two
- I will never forget the feeling of seeing my work and brand, Haviic Cosmetics, featured in an iconic digital billboard in Times Square
- I love experimenting with special fx makeup any chance I can
- Haviic Cosmetics was the official Makeup Sponsor for Paris City Fashion Week 2019
- My work and/or brand have been featured in over 15 issues of print publications
Looks by Aleah
Advice from Aleah
“Be Bold. Be Confident. Be You.”
Follow Aleah on Instagram! @haviic_cosmetics